In the FBS Trader application, you can find the Trading statement page. On this page, you can track the changes in such parameters as Profit, Balance, Available Funds, Equity, Margin, Deposited funds, Withdrawals, Active orders, and Closed orders for the selected time period:
- Find the "More" tab in the right lower corner and click on it;
- Choose "Real account" and click on "Settings":
- Click on the "Trading statement" button to view the statistics.
If you click on the button in the right upper corner, you will be able to select a timeframe to view the statistics for a specific period (Day, Week, Month, or custom range).
You can also get a detailed Trading statement to your e-mail. It allows you to track progress, assess risks, and investigate your trading activity more thoroughly.
To get the detailed Trading statement to your e-mail:
- Upon selecting the statement period, the "Send to email" button will appear. Click on it, check the email address, then click on "Send statement". The Trading statement will be forwarded to the email you stated.
- Another way to send the statement to email is via the "Orders" page. Find the “Orders” tab at the bottom of the screen and click on it. In the “Closed” tab adjust the period and click on the "Send" button in the right upper corner of the screen. Check the email address, then click on "Send statement". The Trading statement will be forwarded to the email you stated.
Please consider that the client can view the Trading Statement only for trading on a real account. The trading statement for the demo account is not available.